Liberty is proud of her kitchen staff, they are fisher folks from the island, whom she has taught to prepare honest wholesome food for your satisfaction.
Breakfast is served from 7:00am until 11:00am. Lunch and dinner will be taken any time of the day except for the dinner for which will be taken until 7:30 in the evening only.
Three delicious meals either vegetarian, fish or meat and even Filipino foods are offered. The special menu for the day will be posted at the BAR. Our friendly staffs appreciate in helping them to provide a better service for you.
- Oatmeal Pudding. Oats with milk, honey and cinnamon
- Filipino Breakfast. fried fish with fried rice
- American breakfast. egg, ham and toast bread.
- British Breakfast. beans, pouched eggs with toast bread.
- French Toast. bread frid eggs, served with honey.
- Eggs on Toast. eggs on any style on our home made toast bread
- Muesli. with cold milk with fruit of your choice
- Fruity Oatmeal. made traditionally, with fruits, milk and honey.
- Fresh Fruit Salad. just what the body demands in the morning.
- Two Fruit Pancakes. pack with fresh fruits
- Omelettes. standard with two eggs and rice or bread
These foods are made of 100% organically grown vegetables from Valencia and Mary’s Farm at the light house.
- CURRY (fish/beef/chicken/pork). Spicy curry sauce with rice at your choices.
- SWEET AND SOUR (fish/beef/chicken/pork). Chinese style, with steamed rice.
- Adobo (beef/chicken/pork). Fried in traditional Filipino soy and onion sauce with steamed rice.
- Hot Balls (fish/chicken/pork). Deep fried tasty balls of fresh fish, chicken or pork comes in a hot sauce with steamed rice.
- Kebabs (chicken/pork). Roasted pork or chicken chunks serve with steamed rice.
- Satay (pork/chicken). Roasted chicken or pork in a creamy hot peanut sauce with steamed rice.
- APO style fish. smothered in fresh garlic and onions with steamed rice.
- Delicious Filipino Fish. soya, lemon, vinegar, onions and tomato with steamed rice.
- Fish and Chips. Lightly fried fish in batter with French Fries
- Fisherman’s pie. Chunks of boneless fish baked in the oven with a mashed potato and cheese topping.
- Shepherds Pie. minced pork and vegetables baked in the oven, with mashed potato and cheese topping.
- Spaghetti and Mushroom
- APO style vegetable cannelloni
- Coconut Curried Vegetables
We also serve Salads, Pizza, Pasta, Desserts, Drinks and beverages.
- – a must try!